A Probiotic Powerhouse! 1L.
Raw fermented goats milk is an excellent supplement for dogs & cats of all ages. Recommended as an excellent way to successfully restore good digestive gut bacteria when making the switch from dry food to raw. Also beneficial for improved digestion, liver disorders and improved immune system response.
Also highly recommended for breeders! An excellent way to wean puppies from mother’s milk to raw food.
Sourced from a Canadian Dairy, Big Country Raw Fermented Goat Milk is of superior quality and freshness. Goats are raised on nutritious year-round diet of natural NON-GMO alfalfa hay ( up to 96 % of total diet), free pasture as much as the goats take in, and a grain ration that includes a protein, mineral and gut health source. Our goat milk is also guaranteed to be free of antibiotics and hormones.
This is a must try NEW supplement that is great for both dogs and cats. This is NOT the same as goat milk you may find on your local grocery store shelves.
Here is what makes our new product so different:
- We use whole goats milk, add 2 probiotic enzymes and then culture the milk for 10 days. The finished product is a Raw Fermented Goat Milk that could also be called a Kefir
- Our Raw Goat Milk is not pasteurized. This means it’s rich in lactase enzymes and can be easily digested by pets! (Pasteurization and heat destroy the lactase enzyme).
Here are the many suggested uses for this product!
1. Successfully Transition to Raw Food.
Raw Goat Milk as a probiotic powerhouse! Probiotics can be beneficial in making a smooth transition to a raw diet and prevent digestive upset caused by a change in diet. The probiotics in raw goat milk are also less likely to be destroyed by hydrochloric acid and bile salts in the digestive tract, which makes them more effective than powdered plant based digestive enzymes.
2. Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The Lactobacillus lactis helps to synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin). This produces large amounts of lactic acid and may aid in treatment of Irritable Bowel Disease.
3. Restore and Rebuild Gut Flora.
Raw Fermented Unpasteurized Goat Milk will restore and rebuild beneficial bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract following a course of antibiotics.
4. Promote a Healthy Digestive System.
Proven to relieve indigestion and other digestive tract concerns including frequent vomiting, diarrhea, bad breath and excessive flatulence.
5. Strengthen the Immune System & Reduce Allergies.
Regular use of Goat Milk will strengthen the digestive system and help improve immune system response (as nearly 80% of the immune system if located within the digestive tract). The anti-inflammatory properties of this product is beneficial in reducing allergy symptoms associated with both environmental and food allergies.
6. Treat Liver & Kidney Disorders.
Raw Fermented Goat Milk is recommended for dogs with diabetes, and liver and kidney conditions. The list of associated health benefits to prevent or treat chronic conditions is extensive!
Raw whole goat milk, bacteria cultures (lactococ-cus lactis, leuconostoc mesenteriodes).
Suggested Daily Serving
Start small so you don’t overwhelm the system with all this new goodness.
- Small size dogs or cats: 1 tsp – 1 tbsp
- Medium size dogs: 1 – 2 tbsp
- Large Dogs: 2 – 3 tbsp
You can increase this dosage to 2-3 times the suggested daily serving.
Serving and Storage Suggestions:
- Thaw product after purchase.
- Create daily servings in resealable bag, silicone molds or individual container.
- Re-freeze what won’t be used within 14 days.
- Add frozen molds or thaw and serve within 24 hrs.
For pet use only. Not for human consumption. This product has not been pasteurized.
Per 1 cup (250 ml)
||% Daily Value